-
April 24th, 2007, 02:02 PM
#11
Inactive Member
My garage is full...I plan to have a sale as soon as I get over to My Mom's and help her clean out the stuff she wants to get rid of.
-
April 25th, 2007, 09:38 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I'll be going with another load this weekend..I'm on to these people now...gonna jack up the price a buck or two so I can bargain down LOL
-
April 26th, 2007, 10:08 PM
#13
Inactive Member
hahah I just finished pricing stuff..anything I want a dollar for i put l.15..so I can say " I'll let you have it for a dollar..I did that on all my stuff..heheheh we'll see if it works
-
April 27th, 2007, 04:56 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Mummy should have put $2....just sayin, been working the streets for a while...OK OK Neighborhoods...still double the price and go from there cause I have seen your stuff and HELL the are getting a bargain to begin with!!!
PS..I could use some rugs, curtains and OH GOD new dishes cause the ones we have are U G L YYYYYYYY
WHOOPS I was just being too picky [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 27th, 2007, 01:03 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I'm kinda needing some curtains and fitted full sheets *counting out my change* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 2nd, 2007, 03:38 AM
#16
Inactive Member
I just cleaned out Bills work room and the shed..OMG I made three runs to the dump..but everything is nice and shiney now...I am pooped
-
May 2nd, 2007, 03:46 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks